- February 17, 2018 — Performing Olga Neuwirth’s Quasare/Pulsare on piano with Lena Vidulich (violin). Manhattan School of Music, New York, NY.
- March 13, 2018 — Conducting Philippe Leroux’s Voi(rex) on vocalist Amber Evans’s recital. Manhattan School of Music, New York, NY.
- May 4, 2018 — Conducting Schoenberg’s Pierrot Lunaire and other works with Amalgama. Mise-en-Place, Brooklyn, NY.
- December 17, 2017 — Conducted the Harbor School Choir for Reaching for the Arts’ Christmas Concert. Merkin Hall, Manhattan, NY.
- December 10, 2017 — Conducted works by Reiko Füting and Massoud, and performed with Amalgama for “Amalgama at Spectrum.” Spectrum, Brooklyn, NY.
- November 4, 2017 — Conducted Louis Goldford’s Uberrima Fides at the “Music from Morningside Heights” concert series. Scholes Street Studio, Brooklyn, NY.
- August 1, 2017 — Co-founded Amalgama, a new music ensemble focused on bridging the gap between fully-notated music and free improvisation, with Lena Vidulich. New York, NY.
- July 15, 2017 — Appointed as choral conductor with Reaching for the Arts. Manhattan, NY.
- July 7, 2017 — Co-organized and conducted ROLE/PLAY, a concert featuring the music of Matthew Ricketts and Nina C. Young in which the composers joined the ensemble to perform a semi-improvised work prepared by Michal. Scholes Street Studio, Brooklyn, NY.
- April 2, 2017 — Composed She Said for Tamika Gorski’s “24-hour Concert” in which composers and performers were randomly paired and given 24 hours to compose/rehearse a new piece. Manhattan School of Music, New York, NY.
- June 2017 — Composition student Maria Mutz admitted to Northwestern University’s Undergraduate in Music Composition program.
- March 31, 2017 — Conducted Zosha di Castri’s La Forma dello Spazio at the “Music from Morningside Heights” concert series. Schole Street Studio, Brooklyn, NY.
- February 6, 2017 — Presented my music at Harvard’s colloquium for composers. Cambridge, MA.
- January 6, 2017 — Final Recital for DMA degree at Northwestern University. Galvin Hall, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL.
- December 14-17, 2016 — Performances of Glib, commissioned by the Zafa Collective. Evanston, IL, and Chicago, IL.
- November 12, 2016 — Conducted Vicente Hansen Atria’s Speleology at the “Music from Morningside Heights” concert series. Firehouse Space, Brooklyn, NY.